Business Relationship Management
Business to business relationships with vendors, suppliers, distributors, and other associates can also benefit from our business relationship management services.
Just as with customer relationship management, business relationship management (BRM) is vital. It consists of behaviors that promote a positive and productive relationship between a company and its business partners. Furthermore, BRM seeks to build trust, solidify rules and expectations, and establish boundaries.
Building a solid Relationship Management foundation is no easy task. Organizations must employ effective change management strategies to align their people and processes with relationship goals. Our Relationship Management practice possesses significant experience implementing Relationship Management solutions in a variety of industries. We can help your company on a broad range of Relationship Management priorities, from sales management to marketing automation to customer support and service.
Sweat Equities and Trust Limited Business Relationship Management is responsible for:
- Assisting in the creation of new services.
- Ensuring service levels are tailored and relevant.
- Assisting in the development of customer feedback channels for complaints and compliments.
- Gaining access to proprietary financial management, legal and service management systems.
- Assisting in the strategic planning of Business Relationship Management processes and procedures.